INdiana Consortium for Advanced Technology Transition (INCATT)
WE PARTNER WITH THE BEST TO DRIVE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
The INdiana Consortium for Advanced Technology Transition (INCATT) includes all entities that have the capability to solve vexing microelectronics, hypersonics and electronic warfare issues. We welcome large and small businesses, academic institutions, and non-profit organizations. Non-traditional organizations, (e.g. those not currently doing business with the U.S. Department of Defense) are strongly encouraged to join and participate, as they bring new perspectives and technologies. Disadvantaged small businesses are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Access to government, military and industry leaders to discuss evolving domestic and international threats.
- Opportunities to participate in projects and share your expertise.
- Invitations to regional and national site visits.
- Participation in select additional project work and events.
- Team with other experts to expand market segments.
- Insight into groundbreaking technical developments at IN3 and with our university partners.
- Access to a network of trusted partners that augment your internal capabilities.
- Provide assistance for non-traditional government contractors through our Defense Credentialing and Certification Program Service. This program will evaluate, qualify, and audit defense suppliers to ensure an active and accurate SAM profile and FAR compliance.
- Be at the forefront of the next generation of technical developments that can help your organization grow and thrive.
Join the INdiana Consortium for Advanced Technology Transition (INCATT)
The application process is simple. Please complete the following information:
- Your application will be reviewed by the INdiana Consortium for Advanced Technology Transition (INCATT) Advisory Council. Upon approval, you will be notified at the email you provided (key contact email).
To learn more about the INdiana Consortium for Advanced Technology Transition (INCATT), contact Julie Griffith, Executive Vice President for Strategy, Partnerships and Outreach, email@example.com.