Whether it’s reading you the weather forecast with a simple voice command, or analyzing vast amounts of data to help inform a life-saving medical treatment, artificial intelligence is influencing our daily lives more than ever before. At Indiana University (IU), researchers are working to advance the promise of artificial intelligence, while also making this crucial technology understandable to a wider audience. IN3 is helping IU to advance this work.
- IN3, NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge hold tech demo highlighting Indiana technology
- Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3) expands team
- NSWC Crane’s Midwest Tech Bridge and the Indiana Innovation Institute announce agreement to accelerate technology to the warfighter
- HackIN Hackathon draws students from across Indiana to reverse engineering and cybersecurity challenge – Video
- IN3 and Booz Allen Hamilton to hold HackIN Hackathon in Indianapolis focused on reverse engineering and cybersecurity