The Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3) and Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division (NSWC Crane) have joined forces with Purdue University and Indiana University in a cooperative research and development agreement (CRADA) to develop trusted microelectronics.
- Indiana to host inaugural Midwest Defense Innovation Summit
- IN3 Names Chief Growth Officer, Director of Strategic Growth
- IN3, NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge hold AI Innovation Challenge, calls for white papers
- Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3) expands team
- IN3, NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge hold tech demo highlighting Indiana technology