The Indiana Innovation Institute has named Julie Griffith as executive vice president for strategy, partnerships and outreach. In addition, the institute has promoted Bill Kiser PhD to executive vice president for science and technology.
- HackIN Hackathon draws students from across Indiana to reverse engineering and cybersecurity challenge
- IN3 and Booz Allen Hamilton to hold HackIN Hackathon in Indianapolis focused on reverse engineering and cybersecurity
- Indiana National Lab Day highlights state, federal research initiatives
- Indiana Innovation Institute names new President and CEO
- Purdue University seniors present their work on the IN3 Capstone projects