Leaders from Indiana government, the state’s largest military asset, industry and research universities have established the Applied Research Institute (ARI). At its meeting, the ARI Board of Directors approved up to $3.5 million over the next two years for its first major project.
- Indiana Innovation Institute expands team
- Statewide collaborative organization IN3 advances high-tech research conducted at Indiana University
- IN3 and Indiana Biosciences Research Institute form strategic alliance to collaborate on health, data and defense projects
- Indiana Chamber features IN3 in BizVoice Magazine
- IN3 partner Notre Dame unveils largest Mach 6 quiet hypersonic wind tunnel in US