Leaders from Indiana government, the state’s largest military asset, industry and research universities have established the Applied Research Institute (ARI). At its meeting, the ARI Board of Directors approved up to $3.5 million over the next two years for its first major project.
- Indiana Innovation Institute expands team
- Indiana Innovation Institute and NSWC Crane sign CRADA with Purdue and IU
- Indiana Innovation Institute adds to leadership team
- Applied Research Institute Unveils New Name and Brand; Awards Contract to Purdue University
- General Renuart Participates in Visit to Crane of Air Force General Goldfein