Leaders from Indiana government, the state’s largest military asset, industry and research universities have established the Applied Research Institute (ARI). At its meeting, the ARI Board of Directors approved up to $3.5 million over the next two years for its first major project.
- IN3 and Indiana Biosciences Research Institute form strategic alliance to collaborate on health, data and defense projects
- Indiana Chamber features IN3 in BizVoice Magazine
- IN3 partner Notre Dame unveils largest Mach 6 quiet hypersonic wind tunnel in US
- Gov. Holcomb names IN3’s Julie Griffith to Judicial Nominating Commission
- IIB-TV: IN3 CEO talks collaboration, consortium and commitment to Indiana