Contracts and agreements specialist
Position Number: H22-004
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Reports to: Director of Contracts
Location: Bloomington, Indiana; Indianapolis, Indiana; Washington, D.C. Metro
Job description and what you’ll do:
Who you are:
You’re a person with a customer-centric attitude towards contracting, you understand how to get everyone at the table to “yes,” and the numerous paths that could be taken to get there. You’ve had experience working with teams that have a variety of stakeholders (i.e. government, university, industry… or a combination). You’ve worked with federal government clients to figure out contract pathways and successfully negotiated and administered them. You’ve worked with some type of Federal Government agreements (traditional grants [CFR] and contracts [FAR/DFAR] or non-traditional agreements [OTA, PIA, etc.]).
We’re a startup. You’re OK with being the first person to work in this position and working to improve our processes and procedures. You’re also OK with jumping in and helping work through any Business Operations problem when needed… because it’s all about getting the customer – and our warfighter – what they need to be successful.
You see the contracting process as a critical component of the product development life cycle and have enough technical acumen to act as a partner to technical subject matter experts to help them build successful technical programs even when the contracting pathways are not clear. Your work ethic, business acumen and capability to successfully solve complex problems are ultimately more important than your educational level, but a good understanding of both traditional and non-traditional government contracting practice is critical.
Who we are:
Required Qualifications to Apply:
- United States Citizenship
- Knowledge and experience working with DoD programs and processes, particularly non-traditional government contracting. Experience working in a startup and/or with institutions of higher education and industry highly preferred. Experience in one or more of the following 3D modeling software packages: SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Creo.
- Ability to obtain a Government Security Clearance. Active Secret clearance preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- AS degree
IN3 rewards successful contributors and delivers a high level of job satisfaction. We can assure you, it won’t be boring. Additional benefits include:
- A highly competitive salary
- 401k (IN3 provides 5% non-elective Employee Eligible Compensation, as well as providing an elective Safe Harbor match of up to 4% of Employee Contribution)
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage. IN3 pays 90% of plan costs for individuals and 80% for families
- Employer-provided short-term, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 4 weeks PTO to start, 5 weeks after 2 years consecutive employment; 10 sick days in addition to PTO
- 14 company holidays
- Flexible schedule, including the ability to work from home, when appropriate
E-mail your resume and cover letter to HR@in3indiana.com. Please note position number H22-004 in the subject line of your e-mail. Please direct all questions on the position to Leslie Wolfe, Chief Administrative Officer, at HR@in3indiana.com.