Position Number: H21-001
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Reports to: Chief Administrative Officer
Location: Bloomington, Indiana or Odon, Indiana
Job description and what you’ll do:
IN3 is growing and we’re looking for an Administrative Coordinator to help with a number of business tasks. This person will report to the Chief Administrative Officer and will assist with many of the day-to-day responsibilities. IN3 is looking for someone who takes initiative, helps where needed and likes to tackle a variety of tasks, since no two days will be the same. Your job will consist of typical administrative roles including event/meeting planning and execution, process administration and data management, executive calendar management, minor facilities management, etc. This position also provides room for growth. If there is a particular area of interest, for example, human resources, information technology, etc., training is available.
Who you are/what you have:
- Desire to grow and take on new challenges.
- Ability to work independently, in an unstructured environment, with multiple concurrent demands on your time.
- Great customer service skills; ability to learn stakeholder needs and anticipate them.
- Knowledge of one or more aspects of business operations (such as, grants/contracts management, facilities management, purchasing, information technology, meeting/event planning, etc.)
- Experience working with a variety of office software products, including (but not limited to): Microsoft Office suite, database software (Smartsheet), communications/information management (Slack, Trello, etc.) and/or accounting systems (Deltek Costpoint)
Who we are:
IN3 (Indiana Innovation Institute) works with academia, industry, and government to create a hub of national security innovation that helps solve critical defense priorities. IN3 connects regional, state and national partners through a variety of means including convening research and business teams to solve emerging technical challenges for the U.S. Department of Defense. IN3 is focused on hypersonics, cyber-physical systems, trusted microelectronics, artificial intelligence and 5G. Learn more at www.in3indiana.com and follow us on Twitter @IN3indiana and LinkedIn
More information on IN3 may be found at https://in3.wpengine.com.
Required Qualifications to Apply:
- United States Citizenship
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance or other government agency equivalent
- AS or BS degree in business administration, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
IN3 rewards successful contributors and delivers a high level of job satisfaction. Additional benefits include:
- A highly competitive salary
- 401k (IN3 provides 5% non-elective Employee Eligible Compensation, as well as providing an elective Safe Harbor match of up to 4% of Employee Contribution)
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage. IN3 pays 90% of plan costs for individuals and 80% for families
- Employer-provided short-term, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 4 weeks PTO to start, 5 weeks after 2 years consecutive employment; 10 sick days in addition to PTO
- 14 company holidays
- Flexible schedule, including the ability to work from home, when appropriate
E-mail your resume and cover letter to HR@in3indiana.com. Please note position number H21-001 in the subject line of your e-mail. Please direct all questions on the position to Leslie Wolfe at HR@in3indiana.com.