The Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3), is today opening a new collaboration space in the WestGate@Crane Technology Park in Odon, Ind. IN3 is also announcing its new consortium to help solve the most challenging technical problems in microelectronics, hypersonics and electronic warfare for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and industry.
- Indiana to host inaugural Midwest Defense Innovation Summit
- IN3 Names Chief Growth Officer, Director of Strategic Growth
- IN3, NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge hold AI Innovation Challenge, calls for white papers
- Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3) expands team
- IN3, NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge hold tech demo highlighting Indiana technology