The Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3), is today opening a new collaboration space in the WestGate@Crane Technology Park in Odon, Ind. IN3 is also announcing its new consortium to help solve the most challenging technical problems in microelectronics, hypersonics and electronic warfare for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and industry.
- HackIN Hackathon draws students from across Indiana to reverse engineering and cybersecurity challenge
- IN3 and Booz Allen Hamilton to hold HackIN Hackathon in Indianapolis focused on reverse engineering and cybersecurity
- Indiana National Lab Day highlights state, federal research initiatives
- Indiana Innovation Institute names new President and CEO
- Purdue University seniors present their work on the IN3 Capstone projects