The Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3), is today opening a new collaboration space in the WestGate@Crane Technology Park in Odon, Ind. IN3 is also announcing its new consortium to help solve the most challenging technical problems in microelectronics, hypersonics and electronic warfare for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and industry.
- IN3, NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge hold tech demo highlighting Indiana technology
- Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3) expands team
- NSWC Crane’s Midwest Tech Bridge and the Indiana Innovation Institute announce agreement to accelerate technology to the warfighter
- HackIN Hackathon draws students from across Indiana to reverse engineering and cybersecurity challenge – Video
- IN3 and Booz Allen Hamilton to hold HackIN Hackathon in Indianapolis focused on reverse engineering and cybersecurity