The Applied Research Institute is unveiling a new name and brand identity and will now be known as the Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3). It has also awarded its first contract to Purdue University.
- IN3, NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge hold tech demo highlighting Indiana technology
- Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3) expands team
- NSWC Crane’s Midwest Tech Bridge and the Indiana Innovation Institute announce agreement to accelerate technology to the warfighter
- HackIN Hackathon draws students from across Indiana to reverse engineering and cybersecurity challenge – Video
- IN3 and Booz Allen Hamilton to hold HackIN Hackathon in Indianapolis focused on reverse engineering and cybersecurity