Leaders from Indiana government, the state’s largest military asset, industry and research universities have established the Applied Research Institute (ARI). At its meeting, the ARI Board of Directors approved up to $3.5 million over the next two years for its first major project.
- Indiana to host inaugural Midwest Defense Innovation Summit
- IN3 Names Chief Growth Officer, Director of Strategic Growth
- IN3, NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge hold AI Innovation Challenge, calls for white papers
- Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3) expands team
- IN3, NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge hold tech demo highlighting Indiana technology