Leaders from Indiana government, the state’s largest military asset, industry and research universities have established the Applied Research Institute (ARI). At its meeting, the ARI Board of Directors approved up to $3.5 million over the next two years for its first major project.
- HackIN Hackathon draws students from across Indiana to reverse engineering and cybersecurity challenge
- IN3 and Booz Allen Hamilton to hold HackIN Hackathon in Indianapolis focused on reverse engineering and cybersecurity
- Indiana National Lab Day highlights state, federal research initiatives
- Indiana Innovation Institute names new President and CEO
- Purdue University seniors present their work on the IN3 Capstone projects