INnovation in MicroElectronics Consortium (INMEC)
WE PARTNER WITH THE BEST TO DRIVE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
The INnovation in MicroElectronics Consortium (INMEC) includes all entities that have the capability to solve vexing microelectronic issues. We welcome large and small businesses, academic institutions, and non-profit organizations. Non-traditional organizations, (e.g. those not currently doing business with the U.S. Department of Defense) are strongly encouraged to join and participate, as they bring new perspectives and technologies. Disadvantaged small businesses are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Access to current and former government leaders to discuss evolving domestic and international threats.
- Opportunities to participate in projects and share your expertise.
- Invitations to regional and national site visits.
- Participation in select additional project work and events.
- Team with other experts to expand market segments.
- Insight into revolutionary technical breakthroughs at IN3 and with our university partners.
- Access to a network of trusted partners that augment your internal capabilities.
- Assistance for non-traditional government contractors through our Defense Credentialing and Certification Program Service. This is a program that will implement a system to evaluate, qualify, and audit defense suppliers.
- Participation at the beginning of next generation technical developments that can help your organization grow and thrive.
Join the INnovation in MicroElectronics Consortium (INMEC)
The application process is simple. Please complete the following information:
- Your application will be reviewed by the INnovation in MicroElectronics Consortium (INMEC) Advisory Council. Upon approval, you will be notified at the email you provided (key contact email).
- Once accepted, membership dues will be: