INCATT Member Showcase
Join IN3 as we host our August INCATT Member Showcase Event at the Dimension Mill in Bloomington, Ind. on Wednesday, August 14.
Our featured topics this month are compliance and cybersecurity. Two of our INCATT member companies working in these areas are TCC and Davidson Technologies and they will be featured at the event.
TCC was founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, Indiana and provides IT consulting services and application technology solutions to government, non-profit and commercial organizations nationwide. While their business expands across a variety of areas, a primary focus is on Security as a Service (SECaas) and helping businesses to secure their networks. TCC knows that achieving and maintaining a security compliance program is rigorous for a non-federal business working with the U.S. Department of Defense, so they offer a number of services, including NIST 800-171 GAP assessments and remediation services.
Davidson Technologies (DTI) was founded in Huntsville, Ala. in 1996 as a Veteran-Owned Small Business and has operated as a Woman-Owned Small Business since 2013. DTI is comprised of engineers and scientists focused on four areas: missiles, aerospace, cyber and intelligence. The company provides a variety of services including cyber security and information assurance, secure software engineering, and system engineering and analysis. DTI works to stay ahead of cyber-threats to provide defense against cyber-attacks to ensure data confidentiality, system integrity and network availability.
11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Lunch will be provided
- Dr. Ron Goldblatt, Senior Scientist
New IN3 President and CEO
- Introduction of new IN3 President and CEO Steve Kelly
- Steve Palamara, Director of Business Development
- Chad Hughes, Cybersecurity Architect
- Eugene Jones, Manufacturing Business Development Consultant, Purdue MEP
- Dr. Joe Green, President
- Corey Averitt, CTO
- Adam Eichelberger, Program Manager
- Andrew Turner, ISSEP. ISSM for PMS 408, 407 & 443 Naval Sea Systems Command
642 N. Madison St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
- On-street parking on 10th Street, 11th Street, Morton Street, Madison Street, and Rogers Street
- Morton Street garage at 220 N. Morton Street
- Do not park in the Solution Tree lot to the south of The Mill
Please Register by Monday, August 12, 2019
To learn more about the INdiana Consortium for Advanced Technology Transition (INCATT), contact Julie Griffith, Executive Vice President for Strategy, Partnerships and Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org.