Whether it’s reading you the weather forecast with a simple voice command, or analyzing vast amounts of data to help inform a life-saving medical treatment, artificial intelligence is influencing our daily lives more than ever before. At Indiana University (IU), researchers are working to advance the promise of artificial intelligence, while also making this crucial technology understandable to a wider audience. IN3 is helping IU to advance this work.
- Indiana Innovation Institute names new President and CEO
- Purdue University seniors present their work on the IN3 Capstone projects
- Advancing AI to see differently
- Purdue engineers to participate in newest Department of Defense program; IN3 to assist
- Indiana Innovation Institute makes additional investments in trusted microelectronics research in Indiana