Whether it’s reading you the weather forecast with a simple voice command, or analyzing vast amounts of data to help inform a life-saving medical treatment, artificial intelligence is influencing our daily lives more than ever before. At Indiana University (IU), researchers are working to advance the promise of artificial intelligence, while also making this crucial technology understandable to a wider audience. IN3 is helping IU to advance this work.
- HackIN Hackathon draws students from across Indiana to reverse engineering and cybersecurity challenge
- IN3 and Booz Allen Hamilton to hold HackIN Hackathon in Indianapolis focused on reverse engineering and cybersecurity
- Indiana National Lab Day highlights state, federal research initiatives
- Indiana Innovation Institute names new President and CEO
- Purdue University seniors present their work on the IN3 Capstone projects