The Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3), is today opening a new collaboration space in the WestGate@Crane Technology Park in Odon, Ind. IN3 is also announcing its new consortium to help solve the most challenging technical problems in microelectronics, hypersonics and electronic warfare for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and industry.
- Purdue University seniors present their work on the IN3 Capstone projects
- Advancing AI to see differently
- Purdue engineers to participate in newest Department of Defense program; IN3 to assist
- Indiana Innovation Institute makes additional investments in trusted microelectronics research in Indiana
- IN3 launches new INCATT branding