The Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3), is today opening a new collaboration space in the WestGate@Crane Technology Park in Odon, Ind. IN3 is also announcing its new consortium to help solve the most challenging technical problems in microelectronics, hypersonics and electronic warfare for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and industry.
- IN3 partner Notre Dame unveils largest Mach 6 quiet hypersonic wind tunnel in US
- Gov. Holcomb names IN3’s Julie Griffith to Judicial Nominating Commission
- IIB-TV: IN3 CEO talks collaboration, consortium and commitment to Indiana
- Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3) opens collaboration space, launches new consortium
- Indiana Innovation Institute expands team