The Indiana Innovation Institute has named Julie Griffith as executive vice president for strategy, partnerships and outreach. In addition, the institute has promoted Bill Kiser PhD to executive vice president for science and technology.
- Indiana Innovation Institute names new President and CEO
- Purdue University seniors present their work on the IN3 Capstone projects
- Advancing AI to see differently
- Purdue engineers to participate in newest Department of Defense program; IN3 to assist
- Indiana Innovation Institute makes additional investments in trusted microelectronics research in Indiana