The Indiana Innovation Institute has named Julie Griffith as executive vice president for strategy, partnerships and outreach. In addition, the institute has promoted Bill Kiser PhD to executive vice president for science and technology.
- Indiana Innovation Institute expands team
- Statewide collaborative organization IN3 advances high-tech research conducted at Indiana University
- IN3 and Indiana Biosciences Research Institute form strategic alliance to collaborate on health, data and defense projects
- Indiana Chamber features IN3 in BizVoice Magazine
- IN3 partner Notre Dame unveils largest Mach 6 quiet hypersonic wind tunnel in US