The Indiana Innovation Institute has named Julie Griffith as executive vice president for strategy, partnerships and outreach. In addition, the institute has promoted Bill Kiser PhD to executive vice president for science and technology.
- IN3 and Indiana Biosciences Research Institute form strategic alliance to collaborate on health, data and defense projects
- Indiana Chamber features IN3 in BizVoice Magazine
- IN3 partner Notre Dame unveils largest Mach 6 quiet hypersonic wind tunnel in US
- Gov. Holcomb names IN3’s Julie Griffith to Judicial Nominating Commission
- IIB-TV: IN3 CEO talks collaboration, consortium and commitment to Indiana