The Applied Research Institute is unveiling a new name and brand identity and will now be known as the Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3). It has also awarded its first contract to Purdue University.
- Indiana Innovation Institute expands team
- Statewide collaborative organization IN3 advances high-tech research conducted at Indiana University
- IN3 and Indiana Biosciences Research Institute form strategic alliance to collaborate on health, data and defense projects
- Indiana Chamber features IN3 in BizVoice Magazine
- IN3 partner Notre Dame unveils largest Mach 6 quiet hypersonic wind tunnel in US