The Applied Research Institute is unveiling a new name and brand identity and will now be known as the Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3). It has also awarded its first contract to Purdue University.
- Purdue University seniors present their work on the IN3 Capstone projects
- Advancing AI to see differently
- Purdue engineers to participate in newest Department of Defense program; IN3 to assist
- Indiana Innovation Institute makes additional investments in trusted microelectronics research in Indiana
- IN3 launches new INCATT branding